Smoke Alarm Beeping 3 Times
Smoke Alarm Beeping 3 Times is a wi-fi strobe smoke detector that can detect smoke at the beginning of a fire disaster and generates live and audible strobe alarms, at the same time sending alarm information to the mobile application via wi-fi. Why choose Smoke Alarm Beeping 3 Times ? We can say that a smoke alarm can be perceived as the device that can save a building from a burning fire.
This Smoke Alarm Beeping 3 Times is part of a professional fire detection, signaling and alarm system, which reacts to even the lowest concentration of smoke particles in the air inside the protected enclosure, thus making early detection of fire possible.
Smart Smoke Alarm
Smart Smoke Alarm technical parameters: Power supply: DC9V alkaline battery (does not include 6LR61); Static current ： <10uA; Alarm current: <100mA; Working temperature ： 0 ℃ ～ + 50 ℃; Humidity ： ≦ 95% RH ， without frost; Alarm sound ：> 80dB; Low battery alert ： ≦ 7.0V ± 0.2V.
This Smart Smoke Alarm as the name suggests, it is a smart device that can get rid of disasters that can occur as a result of a fire.
Smart Smoke Alarm Instructions
To deactivate: in alarm state, press the “TEST” button to deactivate the bell, only the LED indicator flashes.
For testing: in the normal state, long press the “TEST” button for 2 seconds to trigger the sound and light alarm, the alarm message is pressed on the mobile application.
Smoke Alarm Beeping 3 Times Wi-fi and network configuration
Install the “Tuya Smart” app on your smartphone the first time you use the detector and then make sure your smartphone is connected to Wi-Fi.
- The first step is to launch the app then click on ‘Add Device’ — ‘Security Sensor’ — ‘Sensor (Wi-Fi)’ / ‘Smoke (Wi-Fi)’.
- Then press and hold the “TEST” button for 5 seconds until the LED flashes with a short “Di” beep.
- Click “OK” in the APP — Wi-Fi login password and click “OK” then the detector will enter the configuration mode which lasts a maximum of 60 seconds.
Smoke Alarm Beeping 3 Times Installation method
- Make a hole in the ceiling using the percussion drill
- Install the expansion tube on the ceiling
- Secure the installation plate using the screw
- Straightening the alarm device with the installation plate and connecting them, turning clockwise until the sound is heard, means the correct installation.