3D Mink Best False Eyelashes are high quality false lashes.
3D Mink Best False Eyelashes are Fluffy Mink Strip Lashes 3D. All over the world, applying and wearing false eyelashes has become normal, they can complete a make-up or they can be the perfect accessory in combination with a day makeup base.
Our 3D Mink Best False Eyelashes are soft fluffy and reusable. Long, thick eyelashes are the key … to femininity. Who doesn’t want to stop tormenting themselves during the day with mascara, loaded eyelashes, extensive makeup and much more? That’s why fake eyelashes were invented.
Fluffy Mink Strip Lashes 3D are made of 100% mink hair
Fluffy Mink Strip Lashes 3D are perfect for a luxurious, striking look. Featuring finer eyelash threads, these false eyelashes add size and volume, while lengthening the eye with a gradual increase in length. Their appearance is full, fluffy, gives texture and a dramatic eye-opening effect.
Our Fluffy Mink Strip Lashes 3D have many advantages such as: with some skill, they can be applied at home, it is a quick procedure, which does not last more than 10 minutes, the makeup can be applied in a few minutes, after the adhesive dries, they can be reused, after they have were cleaned of adhesive and mascara. You will love our Fluffy Mink Strip Lashes 3D!
Our Fluffy Mink Strip Lashes 3D is easy to apply:
- Carefully remove false eyelashes from the box (tweezers may be used).
- Place a false eyelash over the natural lashes and measure if the length of the false eyelashes. matches the length of the eyelid – if they are longer, cut as much of the false eyelash strip as needed to fit perfectly. Use scissors and cut from the outer corner of the false eyelash inwards.
- Apply special adhesive for applying false eyelashes tape type a very thin layer on the inner tape of false eyelashes. Be careful not to apply adhesive on the eyelid as well!
- Allow the adhesive to dry for a few seconds until it becomes sticky.
- Take the false eyelash and fix it just above your natural eyelashes – press with a stick or your finger on the false eyelash tape to fix it as well as possible.